Publishing with IEEE: Workshop at Ångström
Welcome to a workshop arranged by Uppsala University Library and held by representatives from IEEE
Are you thinking of publishing your research? New/relatively new to publishing your work? Not sure where best to submit your manuscript?
Did you know a large proportion of submissions to IEEE are rejected? This workshop will provide practical insight from the publisher into the steps you need to take when preparing and submitting your manuscript.
The workshop will cover:
- an overview of IEEE, technology areas and quality of content
- the University's publishing activity on IEEE Xplore
- choosing the best fit periodical or conference for your paper
- what editors look for
- why papers may be rejected
- paper structure
- Open Access options
- impact factor
- the importance of through literature reviews and support available
- the submission and review process
- the tools available to support publishing
- search tips to help you find papers easily and quickly
- key contacts and support.
- Thursday 19 October 2017
- 09:30 - 11:00
- Ångström 80121
- Målgrupp forskare/anställda