Using the thesis template for Word and making good images for print
This course is for those of you working on a thesis using our template for Word and would also like to learn what to think about when creating your figures. The course is free of charge and you can participate regardless of how far you have come in your writing.
The course is divided into two parts.
• a presentation and hands-on exercise where you will work with the thesis template under supervision.
• information about what you should think about when making figures for print.
All PhD students are welcome, no previous experience of working with templates is required.
- Before the course you must install the template on your computer and download the course material.
- Bring your computer to the course. This is for the practical part of the course.
- Let us know if you have any problems with this. email@example.com
Place: Meeting room ”UUB CAR rum IT”, floor 5, Carolina Rediviva (Map), Note, new room and location.
Directions: Carolina Rediviva, enter through the main entrance, proceed into the library, look for the red sign ”Thesis production - Wait here” and wait by the sign. We will come at 09.25 and take you to the meeting room. If you are late, please let us know.
- Thursday 14 February 2019
- 13:00 - 15:00
- Carolina Rediviva